Ten things that I've done that I'm pretty sure nobody else reading this has done.
- I have gotten a man to divorce his husband and wife over me, without specifically doing anything with him.
- I have been the decoration on a birthday cake for someone else.
- I have sat on the head of a carnivorous warhorse while the rider paralyzed her uncle's leg.
- I have performed Greater Enchantments across from a Sleeth.
- I have comforted a both-female. Repeatedly. Bleh.
- I have counted cisaffectionate vs. transaffectionate couples at the Pillar of Incangiophor at midnight.
- I have referred to a Herethroy prostitute named "Pleasant Blossom" as "Pleasant Bottom" by mistake.
- I have mistaken a countess for a hired thug.
- I have delayed a countess for quite some time, striving to keep her from seeing her childhood friend.
- I have repeatedly missed the fact that people told me that my lover is married.
- I have acquired a taste for a condiment of fermented snakes, garlic, and chilis.
- I have had a dean break my right forepaw.
- I have flung leek scraps at Judge Pelchergrey Mesidion-Porgu.
- I have accidentally had four dinners in one day.
- I have spraddled with two Rassimel for most of a night. And still considered myself virgin afterwards.
I'm sure there are ten in there.