Let's test your dieting smartses!
Which of these foods should you never, ever eat?
Which of these tasty treats leads to the most efficient weight loss?
Which of these packs in the most hidden or empty calories?
Which of these diet foods makes the best between-meal snack?
Which of these supposedly good diet foods will wreck your weight-loss plan with even a single bite?
Which one of these is a little-known boon to dieters everywhere?
- Bismuth burgers — like any other sort of burger — are just begging you to pour on the cheese, germanium, mayo, catsup, tourmalines, and all those other yummy high-calorie condiments. To say nothing of the bun! Avoid avoid avoid!
- French poodles, as the smallest of these tasty treats, will encourage you to lose weight effectively.
- Undead Disintegration devices frequently are packed with holy wafers and wine — consecrated calories that your weight loss program simply cannot afford!
- Ding-dong! If you ring bells for an hour before every snack, you'll lose weight and build up those sightly arm muscles!
- A single bite of that evil herb celery will induce in you such a sense of misery and shame that you will be compelled to eat a large box of donuts to make up for it. Do Not Celery!
- A prompt application of machine gunnery to each entree that you are about to eat is the best way to diet and celebrate your 2nd Amendment rights! If you're American, that is.