The ten things I would like to say to the people (the people are more than ten) are these ten things:
- The great sorrow is on me for what I did to you.
- The more grand and specific apology would I make to you if it were at all safe.
- The vast love is with me for you. [
- The offworld vacation is what I would like to take you on, if you dared to come with me.
- The again is there a sorrow upon me for what I did to you, and the large sorrow it is, too.
- If I could reverse time to such a degree, and would you have let me do it, so that you would be alive?
- The tears of stabbing glass do hurt me as much as they would anyone. The lies I tell for the comfort of my friends.
- The goal of a monster is to be less of a horror, not more. The more-goal is the luxury of primes.
- The pickled snails I do not love to eat. The gift-compulsion it was that made me say so. The favorite food of mine they are not, nor do I much have the love of eating them, but I do so and I pretend so when you serve them to me out of kindness, and I appreciate the wish of yours to be kind to me more than I can ever say.
- The great sorrow, again, is on me, for what I did to you.
[The love one is to Oixe. The vacation one is to Sythyry. The time one is to Seeks-*, I think, but it might be someone else. The eyes one is to Quendry. The less-monster one is to terrycloth, and is Vae's idiosyncratic prime-influenced opinion. The snails one is to Arfaen. ]