I write and post Sythyry's Vacation because I know that people read it and enjoy it. The more fuel I get for it, the more I'll write. So here's what I want for fuel, with the most important things up top. If you do any of these things, you are encouraging me to write more.
- Feedback! Comments to me, on LJ or personal email or chat or whatever. Notes to Sythyry, which zie sometimes answers and occasionally (rarely!) even understands properly. Notes to other characters if you like. Suggestions to me of things you'd like to see. Cheers for things you're glad you saw, or even complaints about things you weren't glad you saw. Feedback is what keeps me writing day by day, so it's definitely at the top of the list.
- More readers! If you think that Yorgo the Approximately Glorious would like Sythyry's Vacation, tell zir about it. Sythyry's Vacation will be relatively self-contained, so Yorgo can start reading about now and have relatively little to catch up on ... and there'll be more introductory material in the next while.
- Buy our other stuff! There's the World Tree RPG sourcebook, and there's A Marriage of Insects. If you like Sythyry, you'll probably like those, too.
- Reviews on SF and RPG sites! Honest ones, and I do hope that means they're pretty good, but definitely honest.
- Link me on your blog or website!
- Artwork! I keep the art page up to date, even, and people will view and admire your artwork.
- Donate! This is cyber-funded creativity, I suppose. I'm not particularly trying to make money off of it, but I do accept tips and will probably do something nice for you (like a cameo) if you give me one.
- Answer the polls and such! I enjoy watching answers show up, and getting surprised at the collective opinion.
- Send us other creative or fun stuff!
And if you don't do any of that ... please keep reading Sythyry anyways. That's what it's for. And as long as enough people are reading, and I know it, I'll keep writing.